Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® 36" Kawasaki FR541
Call for Price
Engineered from the ground up, the Raptor® packs more performance, reliability and legendary Hustler® features into its simple design. Featuring a tough welded-steel deck, heavy-duty fabricated frame and Hustler's exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering, the Raptor® delivers an incredibly smooth and fluid zero-turn experience.
- 36", 42", 52" heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Powerful engine options
- Patented automatic parking brake
- Foot-operated deck lift
- Engine guard standard
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: Easy, hands-free deck height adjustment.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 52" deck size available.
- Get Comfortable: Enjoy the ride with the built-in lumbar support and natural air flow.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Powerful Engine Options: Maximum performance with Kawasaki and Kohler engines.
- Warranty: The Raptor® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 15HP
- Displacement: 603cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT2100
- Speed: Up to 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented automatic
- Cutting Width: 36"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 17.86" x 2.5" x .203"
- Spindles: Aluminum with 3/4" shafts and triple protection sealed ball bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO clutch
- Construction: 11 ga. fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14 ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" steel bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120"
- Front Axle: Fabricated with sealed ball bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial duty steel roller bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" steel
- Seat: Premium bolstered seat with built-in lumbar support
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 4
- Drive Tire: 18 x 7.00 - 8
- Acres per Hour: 1.89
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Height: 38"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 37.3"
- Tire Width: 38.3"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushels
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 54.9"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Armrest Kit: Add armrests for even more comfort.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks ®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Hour Meter: Great for keeping track of service intervals.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 15 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT2100
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 7.00 - 8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.