Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Super S® 52" Kawasaki FX691V
Call for Price
Hustler Turf Equipment
Super S® 52" Kawasaki FX691V
Hustler's Super S® features superior operator comfort and positioning, operator-friendly controls and a compact stance that makes navigating tight spaces easy.
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- 36", 48", 52", or 60" welded-steel side-discharge deck
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Operator-friendly, ergonomic controls
- Compact stance - great for tight spaces
- Superior operator comfort and positioning
- Powerful engine options
- 8 or 9 mph speed options (depending on deck size)
- 6.5 or 7.3 gallon fuel capacity (depending on deck size)
- Operator Comfort: Features exceptional operator positioning for all-day comfort.
- Ergonomic Controls: Provides less operator fatigue, easy to handle.
- Service-Friendly Design: Designed to make maintenance and service simple and easy.
- Compact Stance: Small footprint, can go where other machines can't.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Super S offers up to 20" drive tires.
- Warranty: The Super S has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 22HP
- Displacement: 603-747cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear 12cc Pump/Parker TL0240 Wheel Motor
- Speed: 9 mph
- Parking Brakes: Hand Operated
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Hand Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 17.86" x 2.50" x .20"
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10ga. Fabricated w/ 7ga. Wrappers
- Spindle Mounts: 10ga. w/ 7ga. Doubler
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11ga. Formed Channel w/ Rolled Bottom
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" x .188" Steel
- Engine Plate: 7ga. w/ 11 ga. Jackshaft Doubler
- Front Caster Wheels: Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Operator Platform: 7ga. w/ Embossed Tread Pattern
- Fuel Capacity: 7.3 gal.
- Front Tire: 13 x 5 smooth
- Drive Tire: 20 x 10 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 3.93
- Weight: 1055 lbs.
- Height: 47.8"
- Length: 64"
- Width: 64.8"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 54.4"
- Tire Width: 49.1"
Dimensions w/ Catcher
- Catcher Type: Side Catcher
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 3.5 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 64"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 72"
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit.
- Metal Side Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off bagger has a 3.5-bushel capacity.
- Mesh Side Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off bagger has a 3-bushel capacity.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Hydro-Gear 12cc Pump/Parker TL0240 Wheel Motor
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.