Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Super Z® HyperDrive® 72" Rear Discharge Vanguard Big Block EFI
Call for Price
Hustler Turf Equipment
Super Z® HyperDrive® 72" Rear Discharge Vanguard Big Block EFI
The Super Z® HyperDrive® features Hustler's exclusive HyperDrive transmission system - the largest, most durable drive system in the industry. And, it's backed by a 3,000 hour drive system warranty.
- 60", 66" or 72" VX4® deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Patented automatic park brake
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- HyperDrive® Hydro System - mow in tough conditions without losing performance
- HyperDrive 5-year/3000 hour pump and motor warranty
- Six-way adjustable premium Grammer suspension seat with smooth ride isolator
- Unmatched innovative transmission system
- 16 mph top speed
- Powerful engine options
- 13" front and 26" drive tires
- Incredible Speed: Up to 16 mph.
- Unmatched Comfort: Six-way adjustable premium Grammer suspension seat with smooth-ride isolator - all day comfort.
- HyperDrive Hydro System: A Hustler® exclusive, industrial pumps and high torque wheel motors, 3-gallon reservoir, oil cooler and hot oil shuttle.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Super Z offers up to 26" drive tires.
- VX4® Deck: Engineered for a 'perfect' cut every time.
- Hydro Warranty: 3000-Hour pump and motor warranty unmatched in the industry.
- Warranty: The Super Z® HyperDrive® has the best warranty in its class Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Vanguard
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 37HP
- Displacement: 933cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 5 Year - Vanguard Only
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Pumps: Danfoss DDC-20
- Wheel Motors: Parker TG280
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless Steel Parker Seal Loc Technology
- Hydraulic Cooling: Oil Cooler w/ 9" Fan
- Reservoir Capacity: 3 gal.
- Speed: 16 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: Rear 72"
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 24.5" x 3.0" x .25"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,040 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 7ga. Welded Steel
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga. spindle mount disc
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11ga. formed channel w/ rolled edge
- Frame: 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" Steel
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted tapered greasable bearings
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" Steel
- Seat: Grammer Suspension Seat w/ Isolator
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 26 x 12 - 12
- Acres per Hour: 9.31
- Weight: 1665 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 71.5"
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 54"
- Length: 86.7"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 78"
- Tire Width: 60"
- 3-Bag Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. Holds 12 bushels.
- BacVac Bagger: Electric-accuated DFS bagger system. Easy-on, easy-off versatility with a 10-bushel capacity.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks™: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37 hp
- Wheel Size
- 26 x 12 - 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- Rear 72 in.